To become a member of The Center, one must have a primary disability involving a mobility, dexterity or sensory challenge. To be considered for membership, complete and submit the Membership Application with the physician-signed medical release on the back. The Center‘s Director of Member Services will then contact you to arrange a membership interview and tour of The Center.
To qualify for membership at The Center, an individual must:
- Be 18 years or older or at least 14 for the fitness center and attend with parent or guardian.
- a primary physical challenge that involves a mobility, dexterity or sensory impairment.
- sufficient functional capabilities to participate independently in The Center activities or come with an assistant/caregiver to provide the necessary assistance.
- a rational and stable emotional state of health that promotes healthy interactions and socialization.
- the cognitive ability to make decisions independently without causing harm to themselves or others at The Center.
For more information, please contact Member Services at 918-584-8607.
Membership Plan Options
BASE PLAN: $20 per month ($240 per year) and includes:
- Exercise Classes
- Adaptive Fitness Center
- Art and Crafts (except for Premium Plan classes)
- Adaptive Sports
- Recreational and Leisure Classes
PREMIUM PLAN: $30 per month ($360 per year) and includes everything in the Base Plan plus:
- Water Aerobics
- Beginning Glazing
- Beginning/Introduction to Stained Glass
- Ceramic Sculpture
Outings & Special Events: The Center offers outings and special events throughout the year. Members can participate in outings/events as they choose for an additional fee per event.
MONTHLY: Automatic withdrawal from Credit Card, Debit Card, or Checking or Savings Account. (The Center does not accept monthly cash or check payments.)
SEMESTER OR ANNUALLY: Pay with check, credit card or cash at time of enrollment for full semester or year.
Discounts: The Center offers a 20% discount for the following (one discount per member):
- Household Discount: 2 or more members living at same residence (each member receives 20% off).
- Veteran Discount: Members who are serving or have served in the armed services.
- Annual Discount: Members who enroll and pay for the coming year prior to The Center’s holiday closing at the end of the calendar year.
- Member Volunteers: Must be verified by Director of Program & Volunteer Services.
Scholarships: If you cannot afford the membership fee, please apply for a scholarship by completing this application and bringing it with you to your enrollment meeting. Only partial scholarships will be awarded.