To become a youth member of The Center, one must have a primary disability involving a mobility, dexterity or sensory challenge. To be considered for membership, complete and submit the Membership Application with the physician-signed medical release on the back. The Center‘s Youth Services Coordinator will then contact you to arrange a meeting and tour of The Center.
To qualify for youth membership at The Center, an individual must:
- Be 6-17 years old.
- a primary physical challenge that involves a mobility, dexterity or hearing/visual impairment
- sufficient functional capabilities to participate independently in The Center activities or come with a personal assistance/caregiver to provide the necessary assistance.
- a rational and stable emotional state of health that promotes healthy interactions and socialization.
- the cognitive ability to make decisions independently without causing harm to themselves or others at The Center.
For more information, please contact Youth Services at 918-794-4526.
Youth Membership Plan Options
YOUTH PLAN: $20 per month and includes all programming EXCEPT for Camps:
- Examples of Youth Programming
- Awesome Athletes
- Tulsa Trails Adventure
- Wheelchair Racing
- Wheely Fun Run Club
CAMPS: The Center hosts weekly summer camp – Camp Get Centered, and school-break camps throughout the school year.
- Camp Get Centered – $125-$150/week
- Mini Camps – $75
MONTHLY: Automatic withdrawal from Credit Card, Debit Card, or Checking or Savings Account. (The Center does not accept monthly cash or check payments.)
EPIC LEARNING FUND: The Center is an official vendor for Epic Charter School. Programming can be invoiced to the Epic Learning Fund. Family is responsible for payment if learning fund is at a zero balance.
Scholarships: If you cannot afford the membership fee, please apply for a scholarship by completing this application and bringing it with you to your enrollment meeting. Only partial scholarships will be awarded.